Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hi my name is Kylee and I'm a cell phone-aholic...

Since September 2008 I have been the proud owner of 6 different cell phones... Why? Because I get bored. ( and I may just have a problem.. haha)
First I bought an LG Rumour, loved it for about a month until I couldn't get a specific ringtone on it... Threw it up on Kijiji, sold it and then and bought an unlocked red Blackberry Pearl... The same night I bought that I also signed a contract with Fido for 2 years and got a (free) Samsung Jack. Few nights later I sold the blackberry for $50 less than what I paid for it days before.
All was good, my Jack did everything I wanted it to and more.. But like always I got bored. I wanted something new and touch screeny. So i cruised Kijiji, found a Samsung touch screen for $190. I sold my Jack and picked up this new touch screen dealie... Only to find out that it sucks and I hate it! the buttons were too small for comfortable texting (which is my main form of communication) and I couldn't use the web, which of course I was paying for. So I sold that one and yet again bought a Blackberry Pearl. Still didn't like it cuz I couldn't use the web and it just wasn't what I wanted. Finally I came across a phone I wanted... An iPhone. I snatched that up as fast as I could. Sold the Blackberry and now I am happy, finally. For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment